14 December 2015

Blogmas day 13: A movie marathon (and a happy birthday sis!)

Halloooo!

First of all: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sis!

Then, today. I didn't leave the house once. Instead I watched Goblet of Fire, Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince and Bridget Jones' Diary. The last one is a bit out of the genre x) I did also take the picture that I promised in yesterday's blog post of The Harry Potter tour passport. I also took the liberty to add some of the other Pottery items that I own x) Behold the pictures below:



Each section in the exhibition has a page in the passport. You have to find the snitches that are 'hiddin' throughout the exhibition and answer a question about each section. You can also collect stamps on each page. It is a simple concept but I freaking loved it ^^ I think they mainly give it to kids, but maybe, if you'd asked real nicely :) Everyone there is so helpful!





When you buy a butterbeer in the backlot, you have the option between butterbeer in a regular plastic cup or in a more sustainable cup, like the one below. It is a bit more expensive, but I've been using that cup for my teas all day today. A colleague actually designed these. How cool is that!?^^

Can anyone tell which Harry Potter movie I was watching when I took this picture?


Other than watching movies and YouTube videos, I didn't do very much. It was a very relaxed day :) It was so nice to have an actual Sunday feeling, but knowing that I don't have to work tomorrow ^^

I'm planning on doing something more active tomorrow though! Not sure what yet, but I'll find something to do :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...