18 December 2015

Blogmas day 18: Ugly Christmas jumper day at the office

Hallooooo!!

Today is going to be another very short one!

Work this week has been beyond busy. I get in round 8.30am and I don't leave until 6.30pm - 7pm at the earliest. I hope that I'll be able to catch up by Wednesday, eventhough I'll have to catch up again after Christmas break. Aah well...

Then, today is apparently Ugly Christmas jumper day. Didn't know it was an official thing, but 18th December was selected as Christmas jumper day here in our office. Almost everyone showed up in a wonderful jumper. Some jumper sang, others had bells on them and other had freaking Christmas lights on them! Beyond cool. Of course, we had to take a picture of everyone wearing their most beloved piece of clothing x)



I'm off to the pub now with this lot (my colleagues), in my very own ugly Christmas jumper for one drink with money out of our swearbox jar. During the month November everyone who swore had to pay 20p to the swear box. Safe to say we have collected a nice amount ^^ And then probably a quiet night at home.

This was lovely blogmas day 18.

As alwasy, thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...