16 December 2015

Blogmas day 16: Ice skating at the Natural History Museum. Just because it is possible.

Hallooooooo!!

Another throwback blog post I'm afraid. Today just wasn't excited. I worked late again, so I just wanted to get home as soon as possible, which was still 8.30pm. Then I had to take a shower and catch up on all the vlogmasses that I have been enjoying watching this December. I had a few days to catch up on, so that takes some time. And now it is my own turn to upload my day 16 of blogmas :) And it is a throwback one.

I mentioned in throwback blogmas day 8, that I went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde park on Sunday 29th November. My friend and I walked from the Natural History museum to Hyde Park. Any guesses why we walked from the Natural History museum? Hihi, yep! Prior to the Christmas market, we went ice skating! But I guess that is no surprise anymore since the titel of this blog was a dead give away actually x)

Anyway, Sunday 29th November was a highly anticipated day. I was so nervous! Sounds very silly, considering that I am actually an 'adult' and that there were kids much younger than me who didn't have a care in the world. I must have looked very silly, but I didn't give a damn! I had a blast ! And I didn't fall once! I call that an unclassified success. Well, the Fear in me would say that ;) (Anyone seen Inside Out?)

It's £15 for a 50min ice skating session, which included the ice skates (thank god!), if anyone is interested. You'll probably need to book in advance. End of November, one day was enough. I'm not sure how long in advance you'll have to book now.

I'll just leave some pictures below and then I'll call it a day.



If this isn't blogmas appropriate, than I don't know what is ^^

Thanks for reading day 16!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...