2 December 2015

Blogmas day 1: Outlander season 2 teaser and Leicester square Christmas market/fair

Halloooooo!

It is that time of the year again! I'll be blogging every day throughout the month December right up until Christmas day! Happy 1st of December!! ^^ And what a start! A teaser trailer has been released for the second season of Outlander! But first:


I remember this day last year like it was yesterday. Pretty easy one to remember to be fair. It was the world premiere of the Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies!!! One last time. Also, on this day last year I saw the movie Love, Rosie with Sam Claflin and Lily Collins. Happy memories ^^ Allow me this little throw back ^^


Only last week I bought the extended edition of the BOTFA. Now I have the 3 extended DVD boxes. It's going to one hell of a blogmas ^^

My kind of trio

Today I went to Leicester square. The same place were it all started last year. I know I know, I'm the sentimental type. Anyway, just like last year the Christmas market/fair was in full action. I say market/fair, because on the one hand you have the idyllic cozy Christmas stalls and on the other hand you have the fair games where you win giant minions and unicorns. Not really my cup of tea to be honest. Aaah, well, at least it was covered with father Christmases and fairy lights :)





A little side note for this year's blogmas. Unlike last year, I am currently working, full time. This means that I will only be able to visit places and do stuff after my workday. Knowing myself, I know that I probably won't be up for it every day, so there might be a couple of blog posts about my past weekend or other stuff and not about what I actually did that day. Well, evening more like. During the day I'm obviously working :)

Then, probably the most exciting news for today: a teaser trailer for Outlander season 2 has been released!!! *breath slowly, breath slowly*. I'm currently reading the book (Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon) and safe to say I'm already STOKED for season 2!



That's it for the very first blogmas of 2015 :) Only 24 days til Christmas!

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...