11 December 2015

Blogmas day 10: the Michalaks vlogmas, working late and Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander series)

Halloooo!!

It will be a very short blog post today without any nice Christmassy pictures I'm afraid. There will be, however, a very nice vlog from one of my favorite YouTubers.

As I'm off of work tomorrow Friday 11th and Monday 14th December, I wanted to make sure that all my emails were answered, that any outstanding orders were invoiced or any paid invoices were dispatched. As you do. Worked well until 6.45pm.

My view.
After I finished work, I treated myself by watching the Michalaks' vlogmas instead of waiting until I got home. They are one of my favorite YouTube channels to watch btw :)


They also sell the most adorable make up bags know to man. Unfortunately I haven't been able to buy one, but I'm sure I will soon. Here's their link if anyone is interested. Seriously though, they are so beautiful! Maggs London make up bags.

By the time I got 'home' it was 9pm, so the only thing I did (and currently still am doing) is watching Outlander. I first discovered that series back in July, when I was on 'holiday' in Belgium. Soon after, I read the book and sure enough, I was sold. I've taken a break between 'Outlander' and 'Dragonfly in Amber' as they are books of nearly 1000pages. It's dedication. I can't read a book like that in a week. So inbetween Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber I have read Girl Online on Tour, the Queen of the Tearling and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. To mix it up a bit :) But I'm currently reading Dragonfly in Amber. I'm on page 302 of 945. One third down. As expected it is a bit of a slow paced book, but apparently towards the end it is nail bitting. Can't wait for it :) I'm hoping to finish the book by the time I return to London after New Year. Yes, I am a slow reader.

So, I'm having a very long weekend! I have some plans, but not all my days are filled yet. I'm sure I will be able think of something to do. I can't let my days off go to waste! + I'm very excited to go out so I have something to talk about here ^^ What a blog can do to a person, hey x)

Thanks for reading day 10! (only 14 more sleeps til Christmas!)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...