10 December 2015

Blogmas day 9: Hot chocolate at Tiffany's

Halloooo!

After work, instead of taking the bus from Oxford Street to London Victoria with a hot chocolate in hand, I walked. Via Bond street. The Christmas lights there are just devine. Same as last year, but that doesn't make them any less pretty. Of course I had my Canon 450D with me so I did a little photoshoot whilst making my way from Oxford street to Picadilly. Mind you, Bond street is a very very long street.










Literally everything on the street just screams CHRISTMAS! Which is the point, obviously x)

I paid some extra attention to the window display at Tiffany's. They are absolutely gorgeous and I'm not talking about the jewelry. The only reason why I paid a little extra attention to their window displays (besides the fact that they are beautiful) is because I saw the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's with Audrey Hepburn for the very first time only a few weeks ago. Having breakfast at Tiffany's is next on my to do list here in London x)

All in miniature!

To be fair, it would be a waste of money to buy something from that store simply because I do not a agree with the phrase "Diamonds are a girl's best friend", nor is any other expensive jewelry. I'd rather spent the money on traveling to New Zealand ^^

Et voilĂ , that is day 9 over and done with :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...