4 December 2015

Blogmas day 3: Home is where my books and movies are.

Hallooo!

I swear! I had all the intention of buying Christmas presents for my cousins. I thought I had an idea, until I stood in the store and realised just how stupid it is. Now I have to come up with something else... Suggestions? Anyone?

I ended up having a little shopping spree for myself though. New trousers (which I needed anyway), a Harry Potter t shirt (which I didn't need) and a new winter jumper (which I wanted). I also bought a little bit of 'homeware'. Not of my usual habit, since I don't actually have a home. I have a room in a house that I'm sharing with about 7 other men... But, all my stuff are in this room. My books, my DVD's, cloths, fairy lights, tea, etc. So my room kind of is a place I can call home. Sort of. Anyway, I saw this in Primark and I basically could not not buy it. I had a vision of a book/DVD shelf with this standing between my collection. I'm expecting to have this for a long time until I finally own a proper book/DVD shelf.

My home is were my books and movies are.

My current view





Apologies for the poor quality of the photo. It's about 11pm and I can't be asked to get my big Canon 450D, or even my compact Canon for that matter, as it is in my bag on the floor, far away from my bed. I am nearly ready to go to sleep and if I start taking images now, I probably won't be asleep by 1am... I guess I could have taken the pictures as soon as I got home, but as per usual, the idea for this post came to me about 23min ago. I literally thought I had nothing to mention for today's post and almost uploaded my Winter Wonderland post when this idea popped into my head x)

Et voilĂ , blogmas day 3 all done :)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...