22 December 2015

Blogmas day 21: A Christmas tag. Who would have thought, hein?

Halloooooo!

Due to lack of interesting things I did today, I've decided to do a tag. A bit out of the ordinary for me, but hey, nothing ground breaking either. The only things I did today was: working and buying the final Christmas presents. Now I'm officially DONE with buying presents! *happy dance* The only thing left to do is pack my bag, but I'm saving that for tomorrow :)

So, today I'm going to be answering some very Christmas appropriate questions. I found this tag via Chatter Girl, who did it for her blogmas day 3.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Love Actually, the Holiday and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. No brainer.


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Eve. For as long as I can remember, the family on my mum's side get together on Christmas eve to have a wonderful meal and give each other presents.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
The reaction of my sister and the rest of my family when I gave her (my sis) a pack of flower. It was, of course, part of a bigger present ^^

4. Favourite festive food?
Not sure if it is known anywhere else in the world. Not even sure how to translate it in English, but Google translate informes me that it is "croquettes" (although I doubt that very much) with meat and peas and carrots. It looks like this anyway:



Splendid, I'm hungry now...

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
Fluffy slippers that my parents gave me.


6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Oranggggge and ginger.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Besides spending the entire evening in company of family, eating until we can't no more and giving presents in between courses, not really any traditions.

8. What tops your tree?
Unfortunately I don't have a tree...

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I'm afraid I'll have to ask my parents, as I can't remember asking for anything over the top crazy, wild, extravagant, expensive,... I know, very boring of me...

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
 FAMILY TIME, although no cozy nights infront of the fire place singing Christmas carols. Instead an entire evening spent at a dinner table, having nice conversations and marveling in the fact that we are, just like any other family, the weirdest combination of people ever, but we are family. Oh, and Christmas movies and Christmas jumpers!!!

If you decide to do the tag yourself, make sure to let me know! I'd love to read your answers^^

Short but sweet. Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...