17 December 2015

Blogmas day 17: The ultimate Vlogmasses

Hallooooooo!!

I can't believe that Christmas eve will be this time next week! That also means that this time next week I will be home with my family. Very very very excited about that ^^

Then, for today's blogmas I think it might be nice to share with you all the vloggers that are doing Vlogmas and that I'm watching almost religiously every day. Almost ^^



Lets gooo.

(P.S: mum, dad and other family members, this might not be as interesting for you. Just to give you a heads up :))

The Michalaks
A little family who live in Clapham, London. I've been watching their weekly YouTube videos for over two years now. Can't remember a week that I skipped. What started out as a channel with mainly Hannah talking about beauty and then pregnancy, grew out to a real family channel with her husband Steph and nearly two year old Grayson also in front of the camera and not only behind. I am a "pre 100.000 subscribers" subscriber on their channel ^^


I Covet Thee
Alix is another YouTuber who I've been following for over two years now. She did Vlogmas for the first time during December 2013, when she would just combine all vlogs of 1 week. I would watch those whilst wrapping Christmas presents. Last year I did the same. And this year I will do the same. I'm having a nice litte tradition going on here ^^


More of Tess
The only US based vlogger that I truly enjoy watching. (I'm subscribed to other US YouTubers, but they don't do vlogmas, don't be alarmed ;)). Tess' Youtube channel is the most recent one that I've discovered. Her vlogs are basically flawless.


Tanya Burr
Very well known YouTuber here in the UK and possibly around the world amongst teenagers. Although I don't watch her vlogs as often as say Alix's or the Michalaks, I do enjoy her videos :)


It might seem a bit weird to some of you, watching these videos of other people filming parts of their day to day lives. I compare it to reality tv, with less to no drama and completely unscripted, eventhough you only see about 10 to 30 minutes of their day/week.

I'm going to leave it at this for today.

Thanks for reading/ watching the same vlogs I enjoy!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...