9 December 2015

Blogmas day 8: Winter Wonderland, throwing it back to Sunday 29th November

Hallooo!!

Here it is :) The long anticipated Winter Wonderland post *ahum ahum*. Today was a day where I did literally nothing more then get up, go to work, work, head home, eat and watch Outlander (again). Sooo I'd like to use the occassion to talk about my little trip during the last weekend of November which I would have talked about in my week 47 update, but since Blogmas happened. Well x)

For those of you who are not familiar with the Winter Wonderland concept: it is an annual Christmas market located in Hyde Park, East of the Serpentine. Since it is a rather large park, it is a rather large market as well. It's a combination between a Christmas market and a fair, I think you can say.

Sunday evening 29th November, around 5pm, myself and a friend walked from the Natural History museum to Hyde Park Corner where Winter Wonderland is. We bought ourselves some 'dinner' (read: a bradwurst) and ate whilst listening to some live music. Afterwards we flushed that whole taste 'experience' down with some glühwein whilst taken a stroll through the rest of the market.


This giant FREAKED ME OUT


View from across the Serpentine



It's a short'n but a sweet one. Before we went to Winter Wonderland, we actually went ice skating on the ice rink in front of Natural History museum! I'm going to save that story for another blogmas post ;)

As per usual, thanks for reaidng!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...