30 December 2014

18 movies of Blogmas

Instead of 12 days of Christmas. Get it? Get it? Get it? :)

Halloooo!

If you know me, even if it is just a little bit, or if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll have noticed that I am quite the movie lover. Any type of movie. And this is a list of movies I've seen during the 24 days of blogmas:

I've linked the blog posts where I talk about a film. Just klick on a title and it'll bring you to the right blog post :)


1) Love, Rosie


5) The Sword in the Stone


6) Frozen and 7) Tangled








11) Begin Again






14) Brave


15) What If

 

16) Girl with a Pearl Earring

17) Tamara Drewe (again)


18) Stuck in Love


On 25th December I saw the Holiday and Love Actually.

These are the movies I've mentionned on Twitter or in my blog posts, but it is possible that I've forgot to mention one or two. And I am also watching the behind the scene footage of the Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring (for the billionth time) :)

If you can recommend a movie(s), please let me know! I am interested to hear them!

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...