3 December 2014

Blogmas day 3, 2014: Canary Wharf, Greenwich and Paddington

Hallooooo!!

Day 3 has come and gone! Enjoy today's little video :)


My first stop was in Canary Wharf, just to get this lovely view on Greenwich and Greenwich University.


After enjoying that lovely view for a minute or 10, I walked through the tunnel underneath the Thames to come up at the other side in Greenwich. Pretty awesome :)

I had a lovely walk around town and visited the National Maritime Museum (which is free, if anyone is interested). I even got to see the uniform Nelson was wearing during the battle of Trafalgar. You can actually see the hole where the bullet (or something like it) went through that was the fatal shot! Of course, no pictures allowed. But if anyone is in the neighbourhood and interested...

After the museum I saw the movie Paddington. What a wonderful lovely movie that is. The perfect family movie to go see over the Christmas holiday. Funny and heart warming. You can't ask for more. And Paddington was just the cutiest pedoetiest character. You'd wish he were real :)




By the time I left the cinema it was already getting darker, so everything looks 10 times more christmassy :)

Greenwich market


Voila, that was my little day out to Greenwich :) It was like going home. I love that part of the city so much...

Thanks for reading!!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...