22 December 2014

Blogmas day 22, 2014: Meeting in Brussels

Halloooooo!!

Today was a splendid day :) I woke up around noon, saw What If in the afternoon, unpacked my bag and headed to Brussels. I was meeting my friend from college there as it is been a very long since I last saw them all together.

If you are not familiar with What If, here's the trailer:


I enjoyed the movie, but I don't think it had to be 2hours long. 90minutes would have been enough to tell the story.

Then, Brussels, we had a drink outside at Cheese Cake on the Brouckère. As the Cheese Cake was too busy, we decided to go to Ninja House for as much sushi as you can eat. Like old times :) Nice chats, but as always, the evening was too short to hear every detail. And some of my friends still have to study for their exams and school is of course very important! But we need to meet again soon!

After a splended evening, we forgot to take a picture, so we asked a lady that passed by to take a picture with a random backdrop. But this is the result :) I miss these girls.

 So that was a very succesful Monday evening :) I hope you had a lovely evening as well!

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...