24 December 2014

Blogmas day 24, 2014: Merry Christmas everyone!

Hallooooo!!

Just like other countries in Europe, we celeberate Christmas Eve, 24th December. But since I am not religious, my definition for Christmas is different. Christmas for me, personally, is about spending time with family, to eat dinner together, chat, laugh and be merry.

So that is what we did tonight. We ate delicious food and we gave each other presents. This year I was looking forward to giving my presents, because, if I may say so myself: my presents were awesome ^^ And I am so happy everyone liked them (at least, that is what they told me x))

But most important: it was a super cozy evening, with a lot of chatting and laughter. Merry family time :) Which is always nice, because I don't see my family that often anymore since I now live in London.

Here are a few of the presents I received:

An awesome mug with "Shut up, I'm reading" on, delicious tea (Orange Cinnamon), travel size parfum bottle, Biocura hand cream, a little christmas ornament and the book "Fantastic beast and where to find them" by Newt Scamander (by Joanne Rowling).

I received so many awesome, useful and beautiful presents this year, I can't thank my family enough! Thank you!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Eve and will have a lovely a Christmas day!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

This is also the last blog post for blogmas. I hope you liked it. I sure did, writing them :)


Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...