6 December 2014

Blogmas day 6, 2014: Sinterklaas

Halloooo!!

Today was another day spend indoors. Although I have a schedule and I had things planned for today, I couldn't bring myself to go outside. Sunshine or no sunshine. All I wanted to do was to watch the special features of the Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug, finish reading my book so I could go to the 4th book in the series and just avoid the crowds in the city. Yesterday afternoon was pretty busy, so I am going to save my trips for during the week when everything is nice and calm :)

Today is also the 6th of December, which means that Sinterklaas has visited a lot of children in Belgium and gave them gifts and chocolats. And sure enough, he made a detour to London :) Thank you!

Danku Peggie om de lekkere chocolade zo goed in te pakken :) Bakkerij Bosmans!!

Thanks for reading ^^

xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...