10 December 2014

Blogmas day 10, 2014: Exploring South Bank

Hallooooo !!!!

So I finally went to explore the South Bank a little bit more. I say a little bit, because I only walked passed the Thames from Borough Market to the Millenium Bridge, to Gabriel's Wharf to the London Eye, to MI6 and then to London Victoria. Mind you, it was a lovely 2 hour walk :) So please allow me to take you with me via this video and some pictures :)


A huge market underneath London Bridge station
Christmas decorations in Borough Market
St Paul's Cathedral and Millenium Bridge

Fragile Paddington bear with a lovely back drop

Gabriel's Wharf

Gabriel's Wharf
Do you understand why I fell in love with this city?
Palace of Westminster, Elizabeth Tower and London Bridge

MI6
I was very lucky that I had such beautiful weather, but it was freezing cold nevertheless! :)

Thanks for "reading" :)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...