16 December 2014

Blogmas day 16, 2014: IMDb, YouTube and Wikipedia

Hallooooooo!

Today I had to take care of a few practical stuff. Sending emails, making calls, doing research, cooking, cleaning, the laundry, etc. Not much time to go into town and enjoy the lovely weather. Instead, in between and after I finished off my to do list, I surrendered to the internet.

I watched funny moments compilations of certain actors and actresses, interviews about movies and watched trailers of movies to come in 2015 and trailers of movies that I've missed in the past few years. Ended up doing research on Vlad the Impaler, watched a documentary about him and saw a documentary if vampires really existed and if they still exists. Watched also a documentary about scandalous women in the Victorian age and the fact women had no rights what so ever back then and I saw a documentary about Bloody Mary as well.

I guess you all know what I am talking about. Once you are lost on the internet you can wander for hours. Not always a bad thing though. It safe to say I learned a few bits and pieces about Dracula, Mary Tudor and the women's rights in the Victorian age :)

It is also very safe to say that I am once again very very very excited about certain movies that'll hit theatres in 2015 :) To give a few examples: 

Kingsmen: Secret Service


Pan


Cinderella


Testament of Youth
 

 Minions



the Theory of Everything


Inside Out


Seventh Son
Pitch Perfect 2
the Maze Runner: Scorch Trials
the Duff
Cake
Into the Woods
Avengers: Age of Ultron

And a few (read: more) other movies :) Thanks to IMDb, YouTube and Wikipedia I have spend a day browsing and learning. And I am convinced I am not the only one ;)

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...