7 December 2014

Blogmas day 7, 2014: editing away part 1

Halloooo !!

As the title might have said already, today was editing day. The original plan was to edit two videos and upload another blog post separate from blogmas. But my laptop decided to work against me so it took twice the time to edit one video. Therefore this will be the only blog post going up today and the only video as well.


I have to admit, this was probably one of the most difficult videos to edit, as the previous video with the same subject was as well. In the end, I was really fed up with my laptop's behaviour so the video might not be as tight as I would want it to be, but I just couldn't handle it anymore without throwing my laptop out of the window :)

This video belongs to this blog post #Hogwartsinthesnow and #RegentSTcomestolife btw :) Enjoy :)


Thanks for reading :)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...