11 December 2014

Blogmas day 11, 2014: Sorry guys, nothing exciting

Hallooooo!

Besides sleeping in, uploading yesterdays blog post and vlog, watching YouTube videos, grocery shopping and making a decision that will basically determine the next 12months in my life (nothing is set in stone though), I enjoyed doing absolutely nothing today. Remember the Art of doing Nothing blog post? Well, I applied that today again :)

To finish off the day even more perfect, I am watching Frozen. No doubt after the movie I'll finish reading a book by J.K. Rowling, followed by reading in the Mortal Instruments: City of Fallen Angels. Very chillaxed.

But, not the keep the blog post empty, I'd like to update you on my Paddington Trail which I talked about in this blog post. Not that I have been doing major progress by capturing them all. I managed to find 9 out of 50... But part of their strategy worked as I went to see the movie last week which you can read about in this blog post. And I am going to say it again: it is a perfect family movie to watch over the Christmas holidays and you'll absolutely fall in love with Paddington.

In order left to right: the Explorer, Blush, Golden Paws, Flutterby, Bearodiversity, Fragile, Little Bear Blue, Parka Paddington and Bearer of Gifts.



As I've said before, these are only 9 out of 50 Paddington Bears that stoot all across London. December 10th was the last day, so I believe that in the next couple of weeks they will be auctioned and the proceeds will go to NSPCC. 

That's it for today, thanks for reading :)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...