24 December 2014

Blogmas day 23, 2014: Wrapping more presents whilst watching I Covet Thee vlogmas videos :)

Hallooooo!

One thing I truly enjoy doing during December is wrapping presents ^^ I've wrapped all the presents I bought in London, but my mum needed some help wrapping presents for the rest of the family. And this is where I step in :)

Just like last year, I was watching vlogmas videos of I Covet Thee, or Alix, whilst wrapping. It gets you in the proper Christmas spirit :)


This is vlogmas part one, but she also has a vlogmas part two in 2014. Last year, she did 4 vlogmas videos. Huray! Check her out if you like. This is the link to her YouTube channel. And this is the link to her blog. She's one of my favorite YouTubers :)

If you are interested in the final product of my wrapping session, please see the picture below. Every single present (except the presents for me) is wrapped by me :)

I am so looking forward to tomorrow night!!!

Thanks for reading :)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...