9 December 2014

Blogmas day 8, 2014: Christmas shopping, Liberty and the Sword in the Stone

Halloooo!!!

Today I went into town to do some Christmas shopping. I still had a few presents to buy and now I have them all except one :)

 
Other than Christmas shopping I went to Liberty to the Christmas shop. It was so beautiful there, but soooo crowded! And I am surprised nothing was smashed on the ground whilst I was there, because some ladies just swoop around with their big handbags, not caring what they hit...

When I got home I wrapped the presents and watched The Sword in the Stone. One of my favorite Disney movies. And I have to say, I look at it in a different way then when I was 7 :) The awesome thing about most Disney movies is that they only last for 70 minutes or so. Ideal whilst eating dinner and still have a productive evening :)


Oh yeah, on my way home I past this house. The only house in the street that has some christmas decorations. They made my evening :)



Thanks for reading blogmas day 8 :)
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...