21 December 2014

Blogmas day 20, 2014: ELLE feminism issue and 3 movies

Halloooo!!

So today's ingredients were:







My sweet sented candle from Primark: Sweet Pineapple and Ginger. A copy of ELLE the Feminism December issue. Essie Allure nailpolish (although I've painted my nails whilst watching a movie, as usual :)) and a pink donut with a cup of tea :) Sometimes you do not need more in a day :)

The movies I saw today were: Leap Year, the Blind Side and Brave. I recommend every single one of those movies :) All 3 a very different genre, so depending on what you like :)

Leap Year: the classic romcom. It'll make you swoon with heartfelt moments and you laugh out loud. You also know how the movie is going to end from the moment Amy Adams's character meets Matthew Goode's character.



The Blind Side: It's based on a true story. It's about how the Tuohy family took in a homeless African-American teenager, Michael Oher, and ensure that he gets all the opportunities to succeed in life. Today, Michael Oher has a beautiful career in American football and has received many honors and trophies. When they start talking about American football in the movie, they pretty much lost me, but that is not all the story is about :)



Brave: It's a Disney movie of the 3th generation. What more is there to say? :) You can't go wrong with that. And it's inspiring.

                                       

Oh, and I also packed my bag to go home tomorrow to spend Christmas break with my family back home :) 

Thanks for reading!
xo - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...